Thursday, February 17, 2011

Operation Lifesaver - The Rail Industry Public Safety Program

We strive for safety while cycling, but there is another area of safety that is important to the general public in general and cyclists in particular. That is safety in and around trains. I have been including a portion of the Operation Lifesaver program into each of the Traffic Skills 101 classes for a few years now. I am also a member of the Board of the AZ organization.

AZOL is conducting a presenter class on Tuesday, March 8 in downtown Phoenix. I hope you will consider enrolling. The class is from 7:30AM to 5PM at the AZ Corporation Commission offices, 220 N Central Ave. After the class, your commitment will be four presentations per year, the first of which is a proof your learning. There are a few other benefits as well. Please send me an email and I will get you connected.

Gene

No comments: